Haulle Trailers Tugs
The use of a trailer tug offers numerous benefi ts, including improved use of space and reduced in-yard damage.
Conolift’s Haulle trailer tug is a highly maneuverable and rugged unit that can convert any yard or highway trailer into a self-propelled workhorse. Independently controlled hydraulic wheel drives enable precise control in tight quarters, even at creep speed.
Haull.e Trailer Tugs
Conolift has developed a highly maneuverable and rugged trailer tug that can convert any yard or highway hydraulic boat trailer into a self-propelled work horse. It’s extremely compact design takes up far less space than your regular tow vehicle, enabling you to increase your indoor storage capacity without building new infrastructure. One man operation is easy with radio remote control steering, drive, and hitch functions.
The Haull.e can also be used to move your regular trailers around the yard and can move ball hitch, pintle ring, and fifth wheel trailers. For trailers with air brakes, Haull.e has a built in air compressor to enable releasing the brakes. A 24 HP Honda engine, coupled to independent proportionally controlled hydraulic wheel drives enable the Haull.e to be precisely controlled, even at creep speed, for use in tight quarters.
Standard Capacities & Features
Heavy duty steel construction
- Capacity (Towing weight) - 40,000 lbs / 18,181kgs - Off road only
- Fifth wheel (Tongue load) - 15,000 lbs / 6,818 kgs - Off road only
- Ball/Pintle hook capacity - 8,000 lbs / 3,636 kgs - Off road only
- 5% gradability
- 24 HP Honda gasoline engine - 3 MPH
- 8 GPM hydraulic gear pump
- 2 - Hydraulic proportional drive motors
- Radio remote control drive and steering (controlled by 2 paddles similar to bulldozer or skidsteer)
- Safety stop switches on both fenders
- Full manual control backup
- Integral fuel and hydraulic tanks
- Fuel and hydraulic fluid gauges
- Hydraulic lifting fifth wheel (radio remote controlled)
Hydraulic movable (height) hitch for ball receiver or pintle hook
- Emergency glad hand to release trailer air brakes
- Hydraulic stabilizer wheels for empty maneuvering (radio remote controlled)
- On board 12 volt air compressor and air tank
- Zinc coated steel hose ends and fittings
- High strength hydraulic cylinder shafts
- Stainless steel hardware (nuts/bolts/pins)
- Complete sandblast to white metal, 1 coat zinc primer, 1 coat epoxy high build primer
- Polyurethane paint - 2 coats of Conolift Red PPG commercial performance paint
- 1 year warranty on frame and hydraulic components
- Product Lines